Many things set our Virginia Beach carpet cleaning company apart from our competition. Our friendly service, our fair prices, and on-time arrival at your house, to name a few. Another reason we’re able to achieve a deeper clean for your carpets than other companies is our rigorous training process through which all of our carpet cleaners must go.
1. Soil prevention measures- Simply put, this refers to our carpet cleaning technicians’ ability to share his knowledge about preventative carpet care maintenance. For example, he or she might recommend to the homeowner that they not leave furniture in the same place for too long, or that they wipe their feet (or take off shoes) before entering a carpeted area.
2. Mastery of spot removal chemistry- This is one of the first lessons learned in the carpet care training process, as it is arguably the most important.
A) The application of the right amount of Acid may be used to dissolve blood or other notorious stains.
B) Leather can be cleaned, but it’s important to remember that not all leather is the same, thus no universal cleaning solution exists for the cleaning of stains on leather. Our technicians have the know-how to identify which type of leather is to be cleaned. Once that step is complete, they use custom-designed cleaning solutions to restore your leather furniture to good-as-new condition.
C) Stains that create an insufferable odor, for example those caused by pets, may be removed using techniques our Virginia Beach carpet cleaners learn in their training process.
3. Comprehension of the balance between interim and restorative cleaning- Interim carpet cleaning is the actual removal of soil, dirt, grime, etc. from the carpet. Interim cleaning is an essential component to the carpet cleaning process, but because of the variety of shampoos and deodorizers, it leaves the carpet in a wet, messy state. Restorative cleaning removes the shampoo and deodorizers (along with the dirt, grime, etc.) using a rather complicated hot-water extraction Virginia Beach method, which is often truck-mounted due to its size and weight.
4. Strict adherence to the IICRC’s (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Cleaning) five-step systems approach (which provides the core curriculum for our training process) to improved efficiency. Technical industry standards regulate the five-step systems approach, and deserve more explanation than this blog will allow.
5. Fiber-specific cleaning demands- Our technicians understand that there are many different types of carpeting and/or fibers. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages, and at DrynClean we can expertly care for each type. Fiber types include Acrylic, Nylon, Polypropylene, Olefin, Blends, Polyester and Wool, to name a few.
6. Adjusting cleaning chemistry, aggression level, moisture level, temperatures, dwell time and machine operation- These are terms that will ring foreign to the non cleaning-professional, but of which our carpet cleaners have intimate knowledge. Again, this specialized knowledge is acquired through our rigorous training process.
7. Diagnosis of machine performance- Our technicians learn how to fix their particular cleaning machine’s problems on-the-spot, so the homeowner won’t have to wait forever for another technician with a different machine to arrive.
8. Improving indoor air quality- One of the most overlooked benefits of adequate carpet care, carpet cleaning actually improves the air you and your family breathe. Improved indoor air quality is achieved through the removal of mold spores, allergens and other dangerous organisms from your home’s carpeting. Once properly trained, our carpet cleaners are able to receive an actual diploma from the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Cleaning)!
DrynClean is a family-owned carpet care business that has been in business for over 25 years. We have a reputation for punctuality, hard work, friendliness and fair prices. Call us now at (757)495-3626 and we will be happy to help you keep your carpets looking clean, attractive and smelling springtime-fresh! Our services areas include Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Suffolk, Newport News, Hampton, up into Williamsburg, and down to Elizabeth City and other parts of North Carolina.